Do You Need to Hire a Search Engine Optimization Firm?
Based on a 2004 Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization study, here are the reasons why most companies employ search engine marketing professionals to create and monitor their campaigns.
- Companies get more efficiency/effectiveness with a search engine optimizer. (More bang for their buck.) Marketing Sherpa’s
2005 Search Engine Marketing Study shows that companies who outsource Search Engine Optimization services
experienced a 110% average increase in traffic over a 6 month period compared to companies that chose to
optimize in-house for only a 73% gain in traffic. In short, SEO experts tend to significantly get better results
for your campaigns.
- It is too hard for companies to stay abreast of SEO best practices.
- Running a good search engine optimization and pay-per-click management campaign is too time consuming.
- Companies don’t have the necessary tools in-house.
- Search engine optimizers have good industry contacts, such as the search engines.
- Search engine optimization and pay-per-click management is too complicated.
- It is more economical to outsource search engine optimization and pay-per-click management.
- Search engine optimization and pay-per-click management results are too complicated to track and measure in-house.