Pay Per Click Management
Pay per click advertising programs get your web site prominently placed in the search engines’ sponsored results. We target Google AdWords and Overture, which supply their top pay per click listings to virtually all of the most-used engines. We bid for rankings, and pay the bid amount when a visitor clicks through and goes to your site. Our pay per click advertising program services includes:
- Search Term Research, where we analyze hundreds of potential search terms relevant to your business to determine which terms are being used the most. We then consider the bid amount to find search terms that are within your particular per click budget range.
- A Campaign Recommendation, setup of PPC ads on Google Adwords and Overture. Along with the recommended bid amount, data provided includes projected rankings, click-through rates, number of clicks and cost.
- Title & Description Concepts. We control the title and description of the site that the search engines display. This medium is very measurable, and it’s easy to make changes and test response. Our copywriter will write a variety of different titles and descriptions that’ll allow us to test what entices the most people to click.
- Titles & Descriptions Tailored. Research and our own experience has shown that searchers are much more likely to click on a listing that exactly matches the search term they typed into the search box. For this reason, we take each of the title & description concepts and tailor them so each search term is included.
- Campaign Placement. We set up accounts on your behalf and place the campaign, testing one title and one description for each search term first. We will setup up to 20 keywords per ad.
- Monitoring & Reporting. For the first month, we monitor the listings weekly. This includes removing under-performing search terms and replacing them with different terms, swapping out titles and descriptions to test response, and adjusting bids as necessary, based on competitive reaction. Ongoing Support & Reporting is available and includes monitoring listings monthly. Or, if you prefer, we can teach you how to check and maintain the listings yourself.
Ongoing reporting includes monthly reporting of results, removing under-performing search terms, replacing them with different terms, swapping out titles and descriptions to test response, and adjusting bids as necessary, based on competitive reaction.
* Note that the fees charged by the pay per click engines are in addition to QSM’s fees. A budget cap will be set in advance, and these fees are never marked up in any way.